Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Dream Pets are Weird

Grapers recommends that I try to write every day in order to keep my flow going, regardless of quality. So, apologies for the sheer stupidity of the following post, but here goes:

A few nights (or was it early mornings?) ago I had a disturbingly surreal and vivid dream. In this dream starred six-year-old Eureka who was searching for her pet bunny. Note that real-life six-year-old Eureka never had any pets, let alone a bunny. Dream pet bunny was a regular brown bunny. However, regular brown bunny was not regular at all as he was a talking bunny. Apparently, six-year-old Eureka is aware of her pet's sex. Don't ask. The strange part is still to come.

Eureka, frowning her signature frown of concentration, finally finds bunny chilling under her bed. I must note that Eureka's room was very sunny and light. I quite enjoyed the dream room. Six-year-old Eureka drags brown male talking bunny out from under the bed and scolds him for hiding. Six-year-old Eureka then introduces male brown talking bunny to his new roommate, male fat cat. Note again that Eureka dislikes cats. Don't ask. The strange part is still to come.

Brown talking male bunny proceeds to freak out and dashes behind hitherto non-existant couch in six-year-old Eureka's room (who knew a six-year-old needed such a large and well-furnished room?). Fat male cat magically appears behind couch and proceeds to lazily anally rape male bunny, who apparently saw this coming. Previous experience? Cruel and unsual punishment? Would a six-year-old even understand rape? Don't ask. The strange part is still to come.

Male brown bunny repeatedly screams, "BOY CAT! BOY CAT! BOY CAT!" and grown up Eureka wakes up, not knowing what happened to her dream pets.

Seriously don't know what I ate/drank/smoked before going to bed that night.

8 comments:

Robert De Sable said...

Well, I could say you were abused as a child, but I don't think so, although the megalomaniac part confirms this. lol You could be deprived, but still people who are deprived do not dream of rape lol. Otherwise, I would say it was something you ate before you slept. Poor little bunny, he will be remembered.

Robert De Sable said...

In my dreams, my pet cat is always eating me alive. I think I'm scared of him! And my bunny never comes to my rescue.

Eureka said...

Hahaha I think it's just something I ate. And too much Perez Hilton!

Robert De Sable said...

Yes yes... Mr. Mario is indeed as influential as he is infamous.

Robert De Sable said...

Hey did you see what he did to Carrie Prejean by the way? Why I ought to have the Crusaders hang him for that!

thingsonmymindgrapes said...

My mom always says that when you have strange dreams, it means the covers weren't over your butt. I just think you're weird.

Y said...

you should just thank your stars that it's not a recurring dream...

Mona said...

i think the rapist represent your job. you are the little bunny. you saw it coming but neverthless still getting effed. the homosexuality just adds to the drama

All Rights Reserved

© 2009 Eurekaisms Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape