Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Fundon!

Finally managed to get tomorrow off so I'm off to London for the long weekend with Mrs. Fallon and company. Of course, this is the time my body decides to succumb to my first attack in a year (one of the perks of blogging about my stupid immune system is that I can now track the severity and frequency of my attacks). Sigh. Going to be a lovely flight and a lovelier attack once the London cold hits me. To top it all off I caught a bad cold this week.

But have no fear my friends, I will go, I will enjoy myself and if all else fails, I'll make sure Mrs. Fallon knows where my health insurance card is.

1 comment:

thingsonmymindgrapes said...

You should have come to America with me! Hope you're feeling better. Miss you.

All Rights Reserved

© 2009 Eurekaisms Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape