Sunday, September 14, 2008

I Wish I Were

1. Reading my book(s) (currently The Year of Magical Thinking by Joan Didion & Midnight's Children by Salman Rushdie; yes, I'm too ADD to read one at a time. So sue me.)

2. Lapping up some vitamin D in the lovely Cairo sun because I'm too pasty to be considered the least bit healthy - let alone attractive - at the moment

3. With the hair length I will have a month from now when this haircut grows out a little

4. Eating a mango

5. At the stage where I understand what's going on in a certain person's head. Because right now, I'm confused

6. Playing Zuma

7. Writing a future bestseller

8. Flying a kite. Or a Cessna

9. Skydiving

10. Still asleep

...instead of sitting here at work doing nothing at all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nick Drake - One of These Things First

D said...

u had ur hair cut? i want to see :)

thingsonmymindgrapes said...

I love mangoes and kite flying is super fun. Good choices.

On an unrelated note, still sad I didn't get to sign your cast.

All Rights Reserved

© 2009 Eurekaisms Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape