Friday, August 7, 2009

Copping Out With A Cop-Out

I like Twitter. It is useful. Sometimes, random thoughts or sentences come to me that are too short or underdeveloped to blog about. Sometimes, I like telling people the colour and consistency of my poop. Interesting enough to spread, not interesting enough to make a whole meal out of.

The problem with Twitter however, is that you can't categorize or label the things you tweet like you can in a blog. So, seeing as I didn't go lounge by the pool today, I skimmed through some of my tweets and categorized them for your organizational pleasure. These are not all my tweets, but just enough to give you an idea of the kinds of things that go through my head on any given day:

Introspection:

Often, it is the most uneventful moments of life that flash before my mind's eye on quiet days. Hidden significance to be found, perhaps?

So much time, so little to say.

Will I still refuse to settle when I'm 30 and still alone?

Art:

Coldplay should have been an instrumental band. Their music is so much better than their whining. Exhibit A: Lovers in Japan

The Road by Cormac McCarthy is a heartbreaking, poignant read. But not a book to read during the summer. Depressed the shit out of me.

Eureka Factoids:

I like flowers that look like candy - so pretty that you could take a bite out of them.

Bbm pet peeve: if you have a common Egyptian name - like Farah - please don't assume I'll know which one you are if your surname isn't there

Apparently I'm the only person my sister knows who doesn't dot her i's

Sad fact: I sometimes laugh at my own jokes in the middle of the story.

Health:

New source of IBS flares: mangoes. Please shoot me now. Grasping at straws here, people.

Q&A:

Does anyone else like to eat hot chocolate powder?

Overate. Again. Does anyone else get the worst case of the hiccups every time they eat just a teensy bit too much?

Hey folks, twitter me this: are you a lark or an owl? I'm definitely an owl.

Not-So-Comic Relief:

Wish peeing on oneself was considered normal and hygenic. Can't be bothered to walk all the way to the bathroom.

I think I was some sort of fruit in a former life. Probably a plum. Or maybe a grape. Plum is more likely

Situated right where the dragon likes to reach down to scratch his balls

And Monday is OVER! Happy booty shakes all around. And here's a flash of boob for good measure.

Les mecs en Egypte parlent commes des nanas!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you just love it when people tweet about their water sports fetishes and ice it with a flash of boobies.

Awesome blog, came across you from the Egyptian twitter feed. First non-cringe-inducing blog and twitter feed, keep it on

Eureka said...

Welcome, unfortunately and offensively named Egyptian! And thanks! I think...

All Rights Reserved

© 2009 Eurekaisms Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape