Thursday, November 8, 2007

My Blue and Green Polkadot Debauchery

In the midst of a conversation about the joys of slacking off at work with my friend Bubba, the other day's upskirt adventure came up.

Eureka: that was such an embarrassing 2 minutes of my life
Bubba: was it really as bad as it sounds?
Eureka: I'm talking flew up in my face instead of covering my crotch bad. And I was wearing revealing underwear. Because I'm an IDIOT like that.
Bubba: HAHAHAHAHA
Did you flash your leopard thong to the public?
Eureka: yes…
Except it was blue and green polka dots.
Bubba: HAHAHAHAHA
How could you NEGLECT to mention that in the entry?

Let's all applaud Bubba's unique title; chapeau!

2 comments:

Forsoothsayer said...

that happens to be all the time...i think i may have mentioned it on my blog, too.

Eureka said...

It's hilarious in retropect but I was none too pleased frantically pushing my skirt down. But hey, it got a few laughs!

All Rights Reserved

© 2009 Eurekaisms Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape