Thursday, May 29, 2008

Note to Self: Eureka is an Abrutis de Premier Ordre

I do not know what exactly was going through my insanely thick skull this morning. I must have still been in the 4th realm of pink suede elephants and rainbow shitting ponies because I cannot believe I could be this stupid.

The maid usually gets in around the time I'm ready to leave for work, so I just wait till she arrives to let her in instead of the doorbell waking my mother up.

This morning, the maid was pretty late, so for one insanely stupid second, I made an even more idiotic decision in my disease of Lapsed Judgmentia and left the front door slightly ajar so that she could come in.

The bigger issue was the fact that I informed the security guard downstairs so that he'd keep an eye out. According to the screaming voice emanating from my phone a couple of minutes ago that sounded a lot like my mother, the guy's an even bigger crook than those guys who ripped off the four Monet's from that Swiss museum a few months back.

I am so stupid, even Miss West Carolina is smarter than me. And she definitely isn't smarter than a 5th grader.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dont worry you will hopefully retrieve the stuff back

Eureka said...

Doesn't look like he had time to come up and take anything. Wheewww! Thanks though :)

EgyDiva said...

bravo! Its almost like u planned it yourself.

All Rights Reserved

© 2009 Eurekaisms Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape