Saturday, May 31, 2008

Ping!

After about 6 years of absentia, I hit a perfect 7-iron on the first swing.

Ladies and gents, she's still got it!

The twins cajoled me into giving it a shot while I accompanied them on the range this afternoon. Usually, I'd have made a perfect fool of myself instead of a perfect shot. But Eureka's luck must have felt like giving me a break today because the shot gave a lovely little ping and soared to the 150 yard mark. Not bad for a rusty out-of-shape couch potato.

I was not stupid enough to give it another go. I'm not pushing Eureka's luck any more than strictly necessary.

Next week, I'll make a fool of myself on purpose.

1 comment:

thingsonmymindgrapes said...

Well done! The Y-chromosomed members of your family must be so proud!

All Rights Reserved

© 2009 Eurekaisms Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape