Monday, October 12, 2009

If It's Worth Having It's Worth Fighting For

With my major girl-crush on all things related to Girls Aloud, please indulge my posting of Cheryl Cole's first solo effort. In her defence, she was never the group's strongest singer, and the song is pretty infectious after a couple of listens. Plus, she's looking mighty fashionable in the fat man pants and MJ-tribute shoulder pads. Rock on, Cheryl!



Now in relation to my previous post and my need to self-analyze my every half-baked attempt at emotion, should I follow her advice? He's definitely worth having, but is he worth fighting for?

3 comments:

Mona said...

I've been staring at this wanting to give you an answer. Here's the best i can do
Conceptually, yes if you believe he is worth it than he is worth fighting for.
But, in this particular case, i don't think you can accurately judge if he's worth fighting for. it just didn't go deep enough.
every eligible bachelor is perfect on paper. doesn't mean he's perfect for you. if he rejected you, that tells enough. and for once eureka believe me i know what im talking about.
move on

Robert De Sable said...

Not to say I am in a position to tell you this Eureka, but the way I see things..fight for what you want, so that you have no regrets later. It is much easier facing rejection/failure knowing that you did everything you could, than realizing that you retreated too soon for your own good. You have nothing to lose but pride, the second greatest inhibitor known to cost us opportunities.

evitana said...

It's a good song from her which I didn't expect really- catchy tune and good lyrics. But the whole rubbing up against the wall thing, not feeling it.

All Rights Reserved

© 2009 Eurekaisms Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape