Saturday, April 19, 2008

Ad Infinitum

*Warning* This will be an ongoing project where I will list my blessings as I remember them. Forgive me for boring you, but if you read this, then you're bored anyway.

1. I have loving, nurturing parents and the best siblings in the world.
2. I have an aunt who personifies strength and courage in the face of adversity. The world is lucky to have such a role model. They should make a movie about her. And have Angelina Jolie star. Scratch that, she's not as hot as my aunt.
2(b) They should make a movie about my mother, too. Because she's just as awesome.
3. I have strong women to look up. On the flipside, that means I have huge stiletto's to fill.
4. I have the best friends in the world. Whole package: smart, gorgeous, funny, supportive men and women. The Abercrombie & Fitch of the friends world. Except mine are all dressed in Prada and Zegna.
5. I make good money in a cushy job where I can spend all day reading, flirting and gossiping. All I have to do is make sure when I do get an assignment, I do it well.
6. Seeing as I'm a perfectionist, 5 goes without saying anyway.
7. I have AMAZING boobs.
8. Even though my hair is thinning, it's still great quality and I can generally hide the thinning part with a good haircut.
9. I have the luxury of living in a country where hired help is the norm, so I never need to do my own chores. (Score!)
10. No matter how bad things get, I'll never be alone and abandoned because I have a great support system. Thank you everyone.

To be continued.

8 comments:

MechanicalCrowds said...

Hi.

Eureka said...

Hey :) thank you for reading!

Anonymous said...

Clearly the boobs blessing should have been number 1. That's the first (and only) point on my "Why Having Eureka In Your Life Makes Life Worth Living" list.

Anonymous said...

You know you've had a rough night when you can't even remember how to spell your name...

Eureka said...

hahaah my boobs ARE my best asset, aren't they...

We've all had rough nights nes, at least they give us reasons to laugh at ourselves in the morning!

Anonymous said...

your boobs are small but they definetely look good

Forsoothsayer said...

same for me on many fronts...except my hair, which grows thicker daily, and the outfits of my friends, which are rarely designer.
also i'm more of a slacker than perfectionist.

Eureka said...

Would you like to lend me some of that hair? I'm balding. And it ain't pretty on a girl. Especially when the baldness is smack in the front. Sigh...

My friends are only in designer duds because we're all corporate sell-outs. Feel free to mock. We know we deserve it.

All Rights Reserved

© 2009 Eurekaisms Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape